Returns & Cancellations
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you have the right to cancel your order for any item bought on this website for a full refund. This does not apply to items collected from us or goods made to your specification (e.g. cut-to-size glazing sheet) or Anti Static Spray.
Other information to note:
- To cancel, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at SecondaryDIYGlazing.com, Unit 1A Elton Park, Hadleigh Road, Ipswich IP2 0DD. You must inform us in writing of your decision in a clear statement – you can use the model cancellation form if you wish
- You can cancel anytime from placing your order up to the end of a period 14 days after the goods are delivered
- Please take reasonable care of the goods as we are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss in value of the goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling or insufficient packaging of the goods by you
- You are responsible for the full cost of returning the items to us. Please note that the amount we charged for delivering to you may not cover the cost of returns, and that the delivery service you choose can advise of this cost
- We will reimburse you for your order (less excepted items and any loss of value to the goods) within 14 days of receipt of the returned items, by the same means as your original payment, unless agreed otherwise